Cant update to "Update 1" after Cyan via NSFT

JithinPrasad

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
i have updated my 620 to cyan via NSFT.
And nw after updating to cyan i cant update to Update 1 through PFD.
I hav the PFD app & its enabled. When checking for updates it shows "we are currently unable to check for updates (80072ee2)"..
And when i disable the PFD app it shows ur phone is upto date..
any solution for this..
please help.
Thanks in advance..

Vicky Krishnatrai

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Don't worry it is an just temporary error cause of Slow internet or down server or time out during check for updates. Try checking and it would be good for you to have high speed internet. Trust me it will work. Good luck.

JithinPrasad

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
iam doing this from yesterday afternoon.. the same error code.. i dont think its because of slow net. Because when i disable PFD it shows ur phone is uptodate..
it keeps on checking for bout 5 min as if there is an update. Suddenly showing cant check for updates now..

anon8855939

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Just do a soft reset. It wont delete anything.
Just hold volume down + power button for 10-15 seconds
Edit: My apologies

Last edited:

Vicky Krishnatrai

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Please don't reset neither hard nor soft. Why don't you trust me? I am working WP supporter on Windows phone forums. When u disable Pfd you get that you are up to date because there is no any update pack for non PfD users but when you Enable again it takes long time to check because your device try to fetch update data and try to make enable you to download but cause of slow internet or any down server gives you error ****72ee. Now please try to find any high speed internet for update and I if u couldn't so please wait 10 hours.

JithinPrasad

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Bro.. iam already using a high speed internet.. Bsnl broadband with wifi
nd i usually update my phone through this net.
But this is the first time i am facing this issue.
will there anything to do with NSRT.. because i face the issue after updating to cyan via NSRT
Any way i will wait..

Vicky Krishnatrai

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
No you don't need to revert back to wp black. Actually abhi tak raat ho rahi hai America mai aur waha jaise hi morning hogi to wo log server theek kar denge aur unki subha hmare shaam k 7 baje k baad hoti hai to tab try karna.

Rasetech

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
so a hard reset will not delete my data in phone..??
i had taken out my sim and checked for updates still the same error..

NOT a hard resete WILL delete all your data. What was described above was a soft reset.

@Anshu Goel: don't tell people what to do when you obvisisly don't know what you are talking about.

JithinPrasad

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
NOT a hard resete WILL delete all your data. What was described above was a soft reset.

@Anshu Goel: don't tell people what to do when you obvisisly don't know what you are talking about.

So which reset will delete our data in the phone.. hard/soft?
how to do a soft/hard reset..?

Jst for info.. anyway iam nt going to do any reset

DoctorSaline

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
So which reset will delete our data in the phone.. hard/soft?
how to do a soft/hard reset..?

Jst for info.. anyway iam nt going to do any reset

Soft reset won't delete any data. You'll just have to set date and time every time.
Press and hold Volume down key + Power Key for about 15seconds.

Hard reset will delete your data so make a backup first. Go to settings> About> Reset your phone > Confirm

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster