Store live tile not working

unknow91

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Yep! And now I must say "that's weird"! Maybe if you activate the "only on Wi-Fi" option? If it doesn't work I don't know what's wrong...

dlalonde

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Yeah it's never worked for me either. I even changed my phone's language to English (I'm French Canadian) but that didn't work either. So my guess is, as it's been stated here, that's it's US only... for some reason...

unknow91

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Yeah it's never worked for me either. I even changed my phone's language to English (I'm French Canadian) but that didn't work either. So my guess is, as it's been stated here, that's it's US only... for some reason...

Well I have it on my phone and I'm not in the US (and yes it works!)! You must change your phone's region to see it! I did it because I wanted to use Cortana!

SumairB

Mar 21, 2014
Visit site
I'm in India, and the moment I used the Nokia Software Recovery Tool to upgrade to Cyan and restarted Dev Preview, the Store Live Tile stopped working.
Thanks Jithin and unknow91 for clearing that up. I had no idea it was a US-only feature. Don't like changing my region, so hope Microsoft makes this a global feature.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon