See the below image
Eog7Vxl.jpg

This is the used cellular data
My traffic is 7GB a month .. What's. Left now is about 300MB
Does anyone facing this or only me ?!

AmGaD-SaLaH

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Well, Data Sense shows your data usage for the past 30 days, meaning the past 30 days from the current date.
Okay tthat's cool so it should be more than 6GB usage Even when iIdo soft reset the data uusage is not accurate
AND by the way , my 30days is not over yet !!

BaritoneGuy

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Thanks I know .. But the thing is this is my first month to use cellular data on that sim card .. Anyway thanks mate

Its not really clear what your issue is. If what you say is true then somehow you reset data sense. I suspect that changing the SIM might reset it.

Based on your screenshot it is not setup as it is not showing your limit or a reset date. Further based on what is in the cap you have 6.3 gig left out of 7gig. Not the 300 meg you are claiming.

srcpt

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
I have been told by my value-added T-Mobile retailer that #932# is the most accurate way to check your data usage.

Sent using Tapatalk HD

AmGaD-SaLaH

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Its not really clear what your issue is. If what you say is true then somehow you reset data sense. I suspect that changing the SIM might reset it.

Based on your screenshot it is not setup as it is not showing your limit or a reset date. Further based on what is in the cap you have 6.3 gig left out of 7gig. Not the 300 meg you are claiming.

Lol .. It's true mate .. The data sense is not accurate at all .. And as stated above my monthly traffic is 7GB and I used about 6.3GB .. In the above image is the usage not the remaining.
And as I said before I've never used cellular data .. It a new SIM
So the 30 days statistics not matter now

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss