how to download and install windows 8.1 update 1 in lumia 1320 ?

Bhavesh Bafna

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi , could anyone help me for how to download and install 8.1 update 1 ... Also Pl let me know how much free space is required for the update and installation .. Thank you

matt john2

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Settings-->phone update-->update(connect to a charger). Tick the automatic update option for much more convenience. the update depends in your carrier. If you want the latest update without waiting for your carrier to release the update you can download the Preview For Developers app in the store. The update wouldn't normally take as much as 3 GB of space, it depends on your situation, best thing to do is free up some space for much faster update installation. Good luck with your Windows phone.

Last edited:

shielahswshielah

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Settings-->phone update-->update(connect to a charger). Tick the automatic update option for much more convenience. the update depends in your carrier. If you want the latest update without waiting for your carrier to release the update you can download the Preview For Developers app in the store. The update wouldn't normally take as much as 3 GB of space, it depends on your situation, best thing to do is free up some space for much faster update installation. Good luck with your Windows phone.

I've had the pre for dev on my 920 just got a 1020 and put out on there but after an update our still shows 8.0 , so it didn't update to 8.1, I did this with no sim card in but that shouldn't matter should it? I just wanted the 8.1 installed before I put my att SIM in and made the final switch

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss