When does 8.1 Update 2 Come to Lumia 520

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I really really want update 2 for my Lumia 520. I had WP10TP on my phone and uninstalled it as it was driving me insane lol.

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Can I flash update 2 using WPPT?? I have stock windows 8.1 update 1 running Denim. I've no Preview for Devs -- Dont want it (according to some posts you need insider to get GDR2 so preview is redundant at this point)
Insider app -- Don't want it ( Everytime I run it its giving me WP10TP)

What can I do?? 😊

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
What can you do? Nothing. They're supposed to release for some x30 phones, but for us older devices, we're probably going straight to 10.

The added features are pretty small, I'm not sure why those would be something you really really.

If you need an update, you can install another language and it'll go through the update procedure.

You can't flash to it since it isn't official.
Preview isn't redundant, its just far to early for anything to be released into it.

Insider is giving you 10 directly because its kinda luck and supposed to be that way mostly.

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
What can you do? Nothing. They're supposed to release for some x30 phones, but for us older devices, we're probably going straight to 10.

The added features are pretty small, I'm not sure why those would be something you really really.

If you need an update, you can install another language and it'll go through the update procedure.

You can't flash to it since it isn't official.
Preview isn't redundant, its just far to early for anything to be released into it.

Insider is giving you 10 directly because its kinda luck and supposed to be that way mostly.

I know but update 2 is alot more stable and far less buggy. I had WP10TP and it annoyed me no end. I've seen videos of the changes and I like them. It totally has a revamped settings section. Just like it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism