Windows 10 Mobile has a future on Verizon...

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
I figured I would post here, for all VZ Windows phone users. Please visit the Cerulean threads and find the indiegogo site for their new phone and campaign release. The reason I post this, and ask you to visit the indiegogo site, is only to support the campaign with a backing amount of your choice.

Any support you add for them to succeed the campaign solidifies their future on getting one of their OEM phones on VZ.

They do not have a CDMA W10M phone yet, but they are on the Verizon open network certification program. The phone they are releasing now is to open the doors for them as an OEM. The chipset of the current device is lacking some of the CDMA tech needed. If you listen to some of the interviews, they want to take another round at certifying the right device on VZ. Cerulean/WhartonBrooks is I believe the only OEM willing to get a future Windows 10 Mobile device on VZ. Granted we do not know what the future holds for anyone else, but if they succeed in their campaign we would see a device of theirs hit the VZ network in the future.

Their Indiegogo Campaign.

Thanks for any support you can offer.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
For anyone interested...Circling back here to mention I posted in the Rumors threads that HP is certifying another Elite X3 model bearing a new FCCID of B94HHF606V. The model change was to open CDMA on the device along with LTE Band 13.

Mandos

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I hope you are right and that this happens soon. I am having trouble with my Icon on Win 10 and really need a new phone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb