What do volunteers get?

Player Piano

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
You know I always thought that when referring to volunteers here I always assumed it was just random people (maybe like myself) who have a natural tendency to wonder around the forums here and either help folks or have positive engagements with other enthusiasts. I never knew before that the volunteers here (Mobile Nations) actually have different "official" titles. Go figure.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
You know I always thought that when referring to volunteers here I always assumed it was just random people (maybe like myself) who have a natural tendency to wonder around the forums here and either help folks or have positive engagements with other enthusiasts. I never knew before that the volunteers here (Mobile Nations) actually have different "official" titles. Go figure.

Yep! It's pretty cool.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure I would go as far as cool. Now that I am aware of this, the more I notice that almost all discussions in the forums here are mostly just discussions between "volunteers."
Depends on what is happening with the specific platform, and even the time of year. Summer in the northern hemisphere tends to cause the forums to slow down as people are out and about enjoying the weather.

Player Piano

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
Depends on what is happening with the specific platform, and even the time of year. Summer in the northern hemisphere tends to cause the forums to slow down as people are out and about enjoying the weather.

Just my opinion. I wasn't stating as fact. I only tune into the WC forums. You just sort of proved my point though.

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
I attribute the slow down on the WC platform to the fact that there is currently nothing new to talk about unless you want to talk about Android or iOS

Player Piano

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
I attribute the slow down on the WC platform to the fact that there is currently nothing new to talk about unless you want to talk about Android or iOS

I never mentioned anything anywhere about a slow down. Not sure where that is coming from. I just mentioned an observation about discussions in general. That is all.

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
I never mentioned anything anywhere about a slow down. Not sure where that is coming from. I just mentioned an observation about discussions in general. That is all.

I may have gotten way off topic, but I 'have' noticed that the Windows Mobile traffic has slowed to a crawl...and I hope it changes soon:)

Player Piano

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
I may have gotten way off topic, but I 'have' noticed that the Windows Mobile traffic has slowed to a crawl...and I hope it changes soon:)

Yes, I hope so too. I check back every week or so to try to keep up to date on the status of Andromeda. And look for discussions on whether this is still planned, or canned.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo