Holographic Cortana Persona in Microsoft HoloLens

astroXP

Jul 1, 2011
twitter.com
With Microsoft's latest groundbreaking hardware device HoloLens, Cortana should be presented in her true, actual holographic persona as shown in Halo videogames. Her persona as a blue circle in Windows makes sense due to the absence of a 3D presentation within a 2D environment.

Microsoft HoloLens allows this barrier be a thing of the past. Cortana is Microsoft's latest hero and she should be treated as such.

Visual Aid

Cortana_meets_HoloLens.jpg

If you guys like this idea, you can vote for it through the following UserVoice thread: Holographic Cortana persona in Microsoft HoloLens ? Cortana Feedback

JamesDax

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Personally, I'd rather have the option of creating my own Holo AI. Have the ability to chose the name, sex, voice, look and personality running on the Cortana engine.. But I'd take Cortana for now.

Dession

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Personally, I'd rather have the option of creating my own Holo AI. Have the ability to chose the name, sex, voice, look and personality running on the Cortana engine.. But I'd take Cortana for now.

The good thing about the way Microsoft is doing it is that the API's are going to be out for everyone soon. If Microsoft doesn't make Cortana or an AI like you described someone else definitely will. It's great!

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
microsoft has the upperhand because they have the gaming studio 343 industries to create the animation and such. having her will boost wp and windows more popularity. I seriously hope they keep her in WP devices though and not on android/ios as rumors suggested in the past.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss