Disabilitys and Tech

amars7590

Aug 23, 2015
Visit site
I have a disablity called Nystagmus which may effect me when using things like the Microsoft Hololens would they sort it to help people with this type of disablity?

grahamf

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
maybe. I don't know how well it would work but theoretically the hololens could map a virtual monitor screen in front of you, and use eye tracking to ensure the virtual monitor jumps around to keep in sync with your eye(s). I don't know too much about your condition though or how it can be accounted for by the Hololens.

jkmail

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
As a fully disabled MS sufferer the thought of being able to go places unencumbered by a useless body is enough. I can't play games that rely on reflexes like driving orspace adventures , or movement like golf, tennis, baseball, football etc,.. The list seems endless

I have already been let down by Oculus Rift, it's either low end like "cardboard" or high end like Oculas.

Hopefully MS remembers the disabled who seem to need VR/IR just as much or even more then gamers and professionals.

I can't strss this enough. Most disabled people are not in a position to spend money on an extravagant toy but could really use such devices.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion