Folks,

Rich here or PKcable. Many of you may know me from being a LONG time forum member, being a Moderator, and in my position now as Q&A Team Leader. HOWEVER what you may NOT know is that I am an avid VR fan, or VRHead as we say. I am the Google Daydream View Champion. This means I know the device pretty well and I can help with questions and problems. I ALSO have a GearVR. While I don't know that as well, I CAN compare and contrast AND answer basic GearVR questions.

SO if you folks have any questions or problems please feel free to ask.

PS I almost forgot to say we ALSO have a GearVR champ @Firegold21, AND an HTC Vive champ @krisguy. (Kris also knows Windows Mixed Reality!)
    02-16-2018 02:14 PM
    Any advice on how to cool down my pixel XL in daydream so I can use it for more than 20 minutes?
    04-08-2018 02:45 PM
    New to the VR/AR experience. any pointers to apps, games and 'best practices' (safety-wise) are much appreciated!!
    04-09-2018 12:42 PM
    Any advice on how to cool down my pixel XL in daydream so I can use it for more than 20 minutes?
    Yes you can install a heatsink (on the older model), OR you can cool with one of those headache gel packs.....

http://forums.windowscentral.com/e?l...token=YKrv61XJ (This is the one I have)

https://www.amazon.com/Reusable-Flex...pUvbUpU3743943 (I have one of these too)

New to the VR/AR experience. any pointers to apps, games and 'best practices' (safety-wise) are much appreciated!!
    What headset? Do you have the Google Daydream, or another such as a Windows Mixed Reality, or an HTC Vive? My favorite apps are VR aggregator apps, that collect and allow you to watch VR Content such as Within, NextVR, JauntVR, etc. Best practice is to do VR in doses, DON'T stay in too long. If you start to feel uncomfortable, take a break. Also monitor your phone's battery and heat levels IF you are using a phone based VR solution. :)
    04-27-2018 08:59 AM