Welcome to the Dev Lounge!

krisguy

VR Expert
Sep 30, 2007
Visit site
I'm Kris, and I am not a developer of VR experience. My bread and butter is cyber security, but I love to enjoy what the other creative minds around the world are doing with VR/AR/MR.

This forum is designed for the beginner and advanced devs to talk, share ideas/code, and to be as excellent to each other as we can.

Standard WC code of conduct applies here, along with one big thing: Please don't steal IP. Give credit where credit is due.

Paolo Santaniello

Apr 2, 2018
Visit site
Hi! I'm very new dev in general, as I'm currently in the process of a career change from hospitality to software development. My goal is to work with VR/AR, once my schooling is complete, and I was wondering if any current VR/AR devs have any tips. I am looking to purchase a VR headset to get my hands dirty in VR development, but am torn as to which headset is the best investment?

jgoakley

Apr 10, 2018
Visit site
As a web developer with just a few years of experience, I am really excited to see where VR/AR can be used to improve communications in business. I have sat through so many meetings where most of the time is spent just trying to communicate the fundamental concepts of a project or idea. I think AR will dominate in this field and will bring a lot more investment to the technology. I don't think it will come to full fruition for another decade or two but I strongly believe it will play a major role in how we work on a day to day basis.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs