11-14-2018 07:05 AM
32 12
tools
    Definitely the games. I watch a lot of gaming channels on Youtube so I was able to see a variety of them being tested out when it was first released.

I have always been a huge fan of roller coaster/amusement park games, and was absolutely fascinated when they introduced first-person camera view so that you could actually experience the ride yourself (about 3-4 different games used to do this) when I was a kid. Considering I was amazed by something like that, you can imagine how much more realistic it must be in a VR headset!
    04-08-2018 01:21 PM
    I loved the idea of being able to strap in and go somewhere else, experience something else. Reading the reviews for the Apollo 13 experience was likely what convinced me of the merits of VR even though it was niche and would likely remain so for a few years.
    richiegore likes this.
    04-09-2018 08:09 AM
    It's cool to hear about all these amazing things people are enjoying in VR, learning alot and getting really hyped to get a headset and try them!
    04-09-2018 06:09 PM
    I always wanted one but when I got to try Space Pirate Trainer on a friend's Vive I was blown away. It was incredible and I worked up a sweat playing that game. He had several people over and we spent hours playing games rotating in and out. Trying out demos. It was a blast.
    richiegore likes this.
    04-11-2018 02:21 PM
    I always wanted one but when I got to try Space Pirate Trainer on a friend's Vive I was blown away. It was incredible and I worked up a sweat playing that game. He had several people over and we spent hours playing games rotating in and out. Trying out demos. It was a blast.
    Wow, space pirate trainer looks intense and seriously cool!
    LtDarthWookie likes this.
    04-11-2018 06:21 PM
    Got a Gear VR free with my S7 a couple years ago, honestly haven't touched it in over 6 months.

With the content currently available I'm just not interested, was fun to play with for a bit but got boring fast.
    04-12-2018 05:00 AM
    My friend works as virtual reality developer for this development company. They develop AR/VR software for different corporations, and I was even using one of their inventions and didn't even know that my best friend created it. As for me, it's really cool, hope he'll develop some revolutionary vr or ar app!
    Last edited by andysoft; 11-14-2018 at 07:21 AM.
    11-14-2018 07:05 AM
32 12