If you haven't already, download the demo for Budget Cuts. It is SO fun and uses a great teleportation mechanism that adds lots to the experience.

The full version comes out in the beginning (I believe) of May. It is pretty short, but well worth a download and can be played many times for fun!
    03-23-2018 01:04 PM
    If you haven't already, download the demo for Budget Cuts. It is SO fun and uses a great teleportation mechanism that adds lots to the experience.

The full version comes out in the beginning (I believe) of May. It is pretty short, but well worth a download and can be played many times for fun!
    That´s the main problem with all of the VR games I have tried on the Vive...they all end very quickly :(
    Are there any AAA games really worth buying, in your opinion?

Cheers
    03-25-2018 06:58 PM
    One game that is definitely worth the $50-60 price tag is Lone Echo. My firend and I played it for 5+ hours and still haven't finished it. It is nice and long, has an awesome storyline, and amazing graphics. Be forewarned though, you may get VR sickness with Lone Echo being set in a zero G environment.
    03-26-2018 11:46 AM
    The budget cuts demo was definitely awesome and I'll be first in line on the 16th of May to get it! I will say though, between that and some hacking/slashing that happened with Vanishing Realms I managed to bash my vive controller against a wall enough times to break it :-(. Make sure you've got some space for this one!

I didn't buy Gorn for this very reason :-)
    03-28-2018 07:37 AM
    That´s the main problem with all of the VR games I have tried on the Vive...they all end very quickly :(
    Are there any AAA games really worth buying, in your opinion?

Cheers
    If you don't mind FPS/RPG you could try Fallout 4 VR. Skyrim VR is just about here. L.A. Noire is supposed to be decent as well.
    03-29-2018 10:16 PM
    If you don't mind FPS/RPG you could try Fallout 4 VR. Skyrim VR is just about here. L.A. Noire is supposed to be decent as well.
    Thanks. I think I'll wait for proper Skyrim reviews and buy it, even though I don't really like RPG games...
    03-29-2018 11:03 PM