What's your favorite VR Games or type of games?

DrunkenBoxer

Mar 30, 2018
Visit site
Could you imagine if they remade Left 4 Dead in VR? That game was already plenty anxiety-producing without immersing you entirely in it.

onemoredave

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
I just finished that game...beautiful. I took me 12 hours all up. I love it and would recommend it whole-heartedly on the condition that you will absolutely want to have this guide at the ready. Not necessarily to help you solve the puzzles, but to just help you work out where you need to go to find the next "clue" or piece that allows you to advance. It's not always entirely clear what the next step is which can lead to frustrating wanderings across the 4 different planets. In fact even if you know exactly where you need to go, it can be a little challenging getting there.

pkcable

VR Expert
Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
Well I just discovered my FAVORITE Oculus Go app! It's the Oculus Browser! It's pretty good, it supports YouTube, and many video streaming sites. At the bottom of the browser are a series of selections for 3D, 360, etc so you can change it to handle ANY type of video source. YouTube's 360 library works great. I'm also able to watch my IPTV service on it.

Perhaps the coolest feature is that you can readjust the browser window location, so if you want to recline or lay completely prone you can STILL see the videos! I love setting it in the "sky" and then reclining and watching. It's great for shall we say "adult" entertainment! Last night I was able to watch game 7 of the NHL semi finals on a HUGE screen in the sky!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo