Best Horror Games for VR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belle_Celeste

Apr 7, 2018
Visit site
My boyfriend doesn't seem to get scared by any game on PC, so I've been looking around for what looks to be the scariest games to experience in VR.

I already have my eye on Resident Evil 7 and Allison Road looks promising as an upcoming game.

Has anyone had any experience playing any horror games in VR that they've found really effective?

cprice27

Mar 26, 2018
Visit site
Paranormal Activity: The Lost Soul is supposed to be pretty scary. I haven't tried it myself, but it might be something that could scare your boyfriend...

Does he generally get scared from movies and other things? You know, from jump scenes and the like?

Belle_Celeste

Apr 7, 2018
Visit site
Paranormal Activity: The Lost Soul is supposed to be pretty scary. I haven't tried it myself, but it might be something that could scare your boyfriend...

Does he generally get scared from movies and other things? You know, from jump scenes and the like?

I only know he gets affected by some Japanese horror movies. To him, psychological horror is more effective than jumpscares.

Thank you for the recommendation! I've been reading Steam comments about PA, it seems to have scared quite a number of people. :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos