My boyfriend doesn't seem to get scared by any game on PC, so I've been looking around for what looks to be the scariest games to experience in VR.

I already have my eye on Resident Evil 7 and Allison Road looks promising as an upcoming game.

Has anyone had any experience playing any horror games in VR that they've found really effective?
    04-07-2018 03:19 PM
    Paranormal Activity: The Lost Soul is supposed to be pretty scary. I haven't tried it myself, but it might be something that could scare your boyfriend...

Does he generally get scared from movies and other things? You know, from jump scenes and the like?
    04-10-2018 09:35 AM
    Paranormal Activity: The Lost Soul is supposed to be pretty scary. I haven't tried it myself, but it might be something that could scare your boyfriend...

Does he generally get scared from movies and other things? You know, from jump scenes and the like?
    I only know he gets affected by some Japanese horror movies. To him, psychological horror is more effective than jumpscares.

Thank you for the recommendation! I've been reading Steam comments about PA, it seems to have scared quite a number of people.
    04-10-2018 10:06 AM
    I think , it's Doors of Silence: The Prologue . This game makes you feel like you’re waking up inside of a nightmare. Also, yes, there are jump scares.
    Also , you can check more information about vr in entertaiment - https://invisible.toys/virtual-reality-entertainment/
    11-21-2018 08:21 AM
    Can't afford a VR system but I'm loving resi7. Game manages to keep you creeped out and scared right through to the end.
    11-21-2018 09:37 AM