Post your Mango phones Ringtones here

Joene90

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Change the genre in Zune to "Ringtone", then sync with your phone. Once in your phone, you can go to settings -> ringtones + sounds -> ringtone. All the way on the top are your custom ringtones.

jblank

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
What do you mean by "change the genre in Zune to ringtone"? Where do you do that? I see tons of genres under collection-music, but none that say "ringtone".

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
My gosh the one thing I really suck at is doing anything with sounds or music. the one ring tone I really, really,really want is the ring tone to the phone that Our man Flint had. from the old our man flint flick with James colburn. if anyone comes across that please drop me a line.... thanks.

starblade876

Jan 14, 2010
grrrinders.com
How do you make/set custom notification tones?
You can't customize the sounds for notification alert sounds (text messages, etc.) as of yet.

What do you mean by "change the genre in Zune to ringtone"? Where do you do that? I see tons of genres under collection-music, but none that say "ringtone".
You don't have to do it in Zune actually. In the file explorer, highlight all you want to classify as ringtones, right click and select Properties, go to the Details tab, and then, where it says Genre, put in "ringtone."

In Zune, it's the same thing. Select the files you want to classify as ringtones, right click and select Edit, and then, where it says Genre, put in "ringtone."

AzmoD3uS

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
Here's my contribution...

Hi Guys,

Here's my contribution in celebration of getting our Mango Update!

I'm still working on a few more, and i'll post them if anyone wants them. Hope you enjoy!

Edit: Just realized i wasn't able to set the genre on the tags for these. Sorry about that. Just use zune to set the Genre to Ringtone and you'll be set. Thanks!

Last edited:

3lackdeath

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
@Coffee: which program did you use to create your ring tones?, the audio qualities are excellent.

I created two but I want my audio quality to be close or the same as yours.

Drowning Pool - Tear Away
Rammstein - Du hast

Last edited:

Coffee

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
@Coffee: which program did you use to create your ring tones?, the audio qualities are excellent.

I created two but I want my audio quality to be close or the same as yours.

Drowning Pool - Tear Away
Rammstein - Du hast

yeah, I like to use Expression Encoder.

DarkFears

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
A few Dubstep & Drum'n'Bass ringtones. Made with Audacity, encoded with standard Lame @ 192kbsp. Verified they worked using my Samsung Focus.
If levels need to be adjusted please let me know, I wan't them to sound ok on other WP7 phones as well, like I said they sound great on my focus but my speaker may be different than say a HTC or other phone.

More coming if there is interest... Send requests for Dubstep & Drum'n'Bass tones to me through pm on here and if I have it or can get it I will post within the next string of tones I upload.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Vic Viper

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Hi Guys!!! (First Post)

I'd just like to say thanks to everyone who posted up the ringtones on here, some great Metallica, Alice In Chains and Pearl Jam tones... Keep up the good work!

DarkFears

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
If anyone has any requests go ahead and make them... =) I have much more than just electronic music, many genres spanning many eras.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon