Post your Mango phones Ringtones here

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
This one here is for the REAL dubstep fans lol this is the REAL nasty, grimy, sick heavy bass drops played in backwater, underground London nightclubs lol. Anyway, this is my ringtone so I thought I'd share. :)

westex#WP

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
a simple request

I am a Focus S owner with a simple request:

Does anyone out there have a "classic ringer" ring tone to post? Samsung has the worst ringtones and I just like an old fashioned telephone sound when I receive calls.....

Much appreciated!!

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I am a Focus S owner with a simple request:

Does anyone out there have a "classic ringer" ring tone to post? Samsung has the worst ringtones and I just like an old fashioned telephone sound when I receive calls.....

Much appreciated!!

Have you tried the Microsoft Insider app it has some nice free ringtones for download. Just search the marketplace for insider.

captaineye

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
A bit late buts heres a few Xmas ringtones...

Slade - Merry xmas everyone
The Pogues & Kirsty Maccoll - Fairytale of new york
Wizzard - I Wish it could be xmas everyday

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
welcome.gif

Oh I love Viva La Vida sj55555. :)

Nice first post, and welcome along to WPCentral. :)

prathyushms

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
i have been using some of these tones for a while.... just came across this thread to share with you guys... if you need any specific ringtone, let me know. i can try to make it. Here are few of them for now :)

sj55555

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I did some "fancy" editing to loop the guitar riff a few times to extend the ringtone without getting into the start of the vocals. Nothing against Bon Scott, but 40 seconds would have included only a couple of lines of lyrics.

djmikebrady

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Been meaning to share this one for a while - what started out as a practical joke on a friend who didn't "get" that the T-Mobile ringtone was PRETTY MUCH only found on T-Mobile phones, morphed into a pretty awesome remix of the ringtone. Hope you like it!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss