WP7 Wallpaper Site (site link is 18+ NSFW)

Bei337

Dec 14, 2010
wpwallpaper.com
I started a website dedicated to Windows Phone 7 wallpapers:

Windows Phone 7 Wallpapers – Download with just a scan!

The wallpapers are all in the native WP7 screen resolution of 480x800. Each wallpaper also comes with a Microsoft Tag so you could scan a wallpaper you like straight from your computer screen with Bing Vision, so you don't have to manually download it. Currently there are about 40 wallpapers which are hand selected, and I plan to add a lot more quality ones. Would love for you guys to submit your favorite wallpapers here or on the site.

Hope you find it useful and enjoy!

Last edited:

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Nice site I just grabbed a couple of wallpapers from it. I am adding an 18+ NSFW (not safe for work) tag to the title of your post some of the wallpapers have partial nudity which is okay for your site but not allowed on mine.

Thanks for posting,
Dave

Rhody#WP

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Nice selection of wallpapers.

When I first load any page, I have to refresh to get the images to load. Plus, I get Error 404 when I use the tags. It could be me, but I though I'd mention it.

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Did you make these? Awesome work if so.

I wish I could wake up to something like "the back" on christmas morning.

Bei337

Dec 14, 2010
wpwallpaper.com
Did you make these? Awesome work if so.

I wish I could wake up to something like "the back" on christmas morning.

I actually found most of these online, but I name them and crop some of them to fit into the native WP7 resolution. And I manually make the tags for them of course.

I will try to upload more wallpapers in the next week or so, and please post your favorite wallpapers here or submit them through the site if you could. Glad you guys like it!

Bei337

Dec 14, 2010
wpwallpaper.com
Nice selection of wallpapers.

When I first load any page, I have to refresh to get the images to load. Plus, I get Error 404 when I use the tags. It could be me, but I though I'd mention it.

You are right, there were some errors in the tags and have since been fixed! Thanks for the heads up!

Bei337

Dec 14, 2010
wpwallpaper.com
I have uploaded more wallpapers for your viewing pleasure. Facebook page and Twitter account are setup, so please Like and Follow ;) Thanks for your support guys!

threedog

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
I have uploaded more wallpapers for your viewing pleasure. Facebook page and Twitter account are setup, so please Like and Follow ;) Thanks for your support guys!

Props on doing the site, it is awesome so far! :) Will you be adding more city landscapes soon?

jeffa00

Dec 2, 2010
galacticbeacon.com
Excellent idea.

The tags were a stupid awesome addition. Worked like a charm in Bing Vision. Supa-kudos.

I have some wallpapers (space related) in my app (linked in my sig), so I've done some thinking (and yes, it hurt).

A couple of ideas:
1) 360 x 480 scales up really well and takes a bit less space
2) 480 x 800 is the full screen resolution, but if you notice, when you set a wallpaper on the phone it will make you crop it a bit. Not sure what the exact dimensions should be, but it might be worth experimenting (or *ahem* Binging) to find the exact size that doesn't require cropping.

Good job!

jeffa

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)