WPCentral Contest: Submit your Nokia Glance Background!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Future Fossil

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

Just curious. I can find the Glance Background app through the link from WP Central, but when I search the store I cannot for the life of me find the app. Why is that? I'm running a Lumina 928.

Kebero

May 26, 2011
Visit site
This is my screen, using the third slider position for brightness and leaving the colors default.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_canada_200 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• V__5163.JPG
    V__5163.JPG
    191.6 KB · Views: 5

Daniel Szabadi

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Maybe stupid question but: how comes that the clock display on your photos are all nice and bright white... my glance screen clock is a lot darker, I almost can't even see it in sunlight...

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Maybe stupid question but: how comes that the clock display on your photos are all nice and bright white... my glance screen clock is a lot darker, I almost can't even see it in sunlight...
Same here. And even more so on my 920. My 1020 glance screen clock is a tad brighter.

squid729

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Curious about effects on battery life. from the "Tips and Tricks" at Nokia Beta Labs:

>Glance Background will increase your overall power consumption. This will vary from one device model to another due to the display size, technology and nature of the selected image.

please post your experience

gsquared

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Not the best picture but what better pic to have on a Stormtrooper.

V__6FF7.jpg

Original

Darth_Vader_by_MarceloDZN_on_deviantART.jpg

Here is another that looks pretty good:

Awesome_Darth_Vader_Illustrations___Abduzeedo_Des.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members