Help with a ringtone.

Cortimi

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Ok so I used to work at a big company in Ft. Worth that refurbished and distributed phones for T-Mobile. Basically I sat in a fornt of a computer all day monitoring parts inventory, while about 20 feet from me was a battery testing workbench. ALL day, everyday, phones on that workbench powercycled, went through alarms, and generally made a huge racket. Imagine 30 phone alarms going off at once for 5 minutes straight.

Anyways, there was one alarm in particular that was just so...catchy. Oddly enough (maybe a form of Stockholm's Syndrome) I decided I must have the phone that belonged to that insanely catchy alarm jingle. I never found out what it was, sadly. I am probably crazy, but ever sense then, any phone I could get my hands on, I would go messing with all the alarm ringers looking for that elusive tune. Flash forward to today, and my new Lumia. I go fiddling through the alarm tones and ZOINKS! Found it! Sort of. The tone I have on my phone is "technically" the jingle I am looking for, but it also has this terrible alarm beeping mixed in to it.

What I mean: Lumia 1020 Alarm 1 | Zedge

So someone has to help me here, this jingle was on a Windows Phone 7 Lumia (Windows Phone 8 wasn't out yet), does anyone know exactly what it is called/what phone it was on/or where I can get an mp3 of the jingle without the alarm sound? My sanity depends on this, unfortunately.

DBDev

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
The Alarm 1 on my Lumia 800 running 7.8 sounds exactly like yours. They could have removed it in the 7.8 update...

Elephant2000

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Ok so I used to work at a big company in Ft. Worth that refurbished and distributed phones for T-Mobile. Basically I sat in a fornt of a computer all day monitoring parts inventory, while about 20 feet from me was a battery testing workbench. ALL day, everyday, phones on that workbench powercycled, went through alarms, and generally made a huge racket. Imagine 30 phone alarms going off at once for 5 minutes straight.

Anyways, there was one alarm in particular that was just so...catchy. Oddly enough (maybe a form of Stockholm's Syndrome) I decided I must have the phone that belonged to that insanely catchy alarm jingle. I never found out what it was, sadly. I am probably crazy, but ever sense then, any phone I could get my hands on, I would go messing with all the alarm ringers looking for that elusive tune. Flash forward to today, and my new Lumia. I go fiddling through the alarm tones and ZOINKS! Found it! Sort of. The tone I have on my phone is "technically" the jingle I am looking for, but it also has this terrible alarm beeping mixed in to it.

What I mean: Lumia 1020 Alarm 1 | Zedge

So someone has to help me here, this jingle was on a Windows Phone 7 Lumia (Windows Phone 8 wasn't out yet), does anyone know exactly what it is called/what phone it was on/or where I can get an mp3 of the jingle without the alarm sound? My sanity depends on this, unfortunately.

You may have luck here:
Nokia Sound Design Team Releases Nokia Tones App, Includes A Collection Of 1,000 Nokia Ringtones | WMPoweruser

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans