Does anybody know or have the 'A' in titanfall logo? I currently have the games I love logos as my glance screen. (triforce from Zelda, crimson omen from gears of war, abstergo entertainment from assassins creed, and the windows 8 logo) I want to add titanfalls emblem as its proving easily to be one of my favorite games.
    03-19-2014 10:06 AM
    Have you tried to just steal one out of a wallpaper?

1.jpg
    xandros9 likes this.
    03-19-2014 10:26 AM
    Have you tried to just steal one out of a wallpaper?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	5.2 KB 
ID:	59891
    because the quality is low lol, but ehh its good enough. Thanks
    03-19-2014 11:51 AM
    because the quality is low lol, but ehh its good enough. Thanks
    Well it only needs to be big enough to take up 1/5th (added to the 4 you have already) of a 4"-5" screen that is purposely showing a pixelated picture to save power, haha. You don't really need a 20 MP version of it!

I won't lie though, I was expecting there to be a LOT more options for that A, seeing as it is the logo that pops up on the One when you find a match/lobby. I was surprised there wasn't a couple out there already.
    03-19-2014 12:25 PM
    Well it only needs to be big enough to take up 1/5th (added to the 4 you have already) of a 4"-5" screen that is purposely showing a pixelated picture to save power, haha. You don't really need a 20 MP version of it!

I won't lie though, I was expecting there to be a LOT more options for that A, seeing as it is the logo that pops up on the One when you find a match/lobby. I was surprised there wasn't a couple out there already.
    Yup, I saw that logo with the invite, and i needed it instantly lol. As for the pixels, Nokia should make a option for higher quality. I have mine on peek so its never on for long anyway
    03-19-2014 01:31 PM
    Yup, I saw that logo with the invite, and i needed it instantly lol. As for the pixels, Nokia should make a option for higher quality. I have mine on peek so its never on for long anyway
    They do, it's called your lock screen!

You wave for your low res picture and double tap to access your high res. Motion is really just a low resolution input when compared to contact anyway.
    03-19-2014 03:21 PM
    If you want some cool Titanfall backgrounds for your lock screen, Titanfallowing app will rotate through a bunch of them!

Titanfallowing | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store

:)
    Curtieson likes this.
    04-03-2014 12:16 PM