Curious to find out if there's a way so source the default iOS 7 tweet alert sound and use it for Twitter on the 8.1 dev preview, as this is now a possibility. I have tried some of the suggested ringtone apps, but to be honest they are filled with absolute cr*p... I'm looking for that specific tone and its proving hard to find as a individual soundfile/mp3. Any help much appreciated!!
    osoalex likes this.
    04-28-2014 03:41 PM
    I PM's the OP already. He says the one in my app is the one he was looking for I believe.

There is a Twitter sound under OS/Software in this app:

Tonality | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    Curious to find out if there's a way so source the default iOS 7 tweet alert sound and use it for Twitter on the 8.1 dev preview, as this is now a possibility. I have tried some of the suggested ringtone apps, but to be honest they are filled with absolute cr*p... I'm looking for that specific tone and its proving hard to find as a individual soundfile/mp3. Any help much appreciated!!
    Find someone with an iPhone and record it via a line out?

I've never heard the sound so I am not sure of how specific it really is...
    04-28-2014 03:59 PM
    I am not sure what iOS7 has, but give this app a try: Melodia | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    Nickkk101 likes this.
    04-28-2014 04:03 PM
    I am not sure what iOS7 has, but give this app a try: Melodia | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    I have that app, but its not great... I'm surprised some haven't heard the ios default tweet tone before given the iPhone's popularity! Its quite distinctive and I've always liked it. Perhaps it may come to the new twitter app (which I have in beta) but who knows.. been searching for days and nothing out there at all. Its seemingly all terrible polyphonic ringtones on the free sites but there isn't a single MP3 of this tone out there?! Maddening!
    04-28-2014 05:47 PM
    I PM's the OP already. He says the one in my app is the one he was looking for I believe.

Nickkk101 likes this.
    05-05-2014 06:48 AM

Thank you for that, it is indeed there-and now on my phone. There are some great alternatives out there but I like the iPhone one, despite not ever owning one.
    05-07-2014 01:42 PM