App for notification tones

DaveGx

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I've got an app that has many official notification tones from other devices like Iphone and Android. Also includes many sounds from popular messengers and apps as well as sounds from games, shows, etc.

Next update, currently pending certification, will include official alert times from the Nokia Design team and classic versions of the Nokia Tune.

Anything specific you want added let me know and I'll add them.

Tonality | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Last edited:

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Anything specific you want added let me know and I'll add them.

I mis the nokia tune witch is used in the first new star trek movie ( the one from the car scene ).
I mean this one
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5tdkiizfslvxbkz/nokiaf.mp3

And i got this one from my old HTC Artemis ( Windows Mobile )
https://www.dropbox.com/s/i9oeddgqgq6o4zw/Ring-WindowsMobile.mp3

here are two of my own creations
One i used from a tv show called Torchwood
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4rf560ilgffwhmh/TorchWoodv2.mp3
And one i dont even know where i got it
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tduorgl3zqm6rge/Modernringtone.mp3
I re edited them both with Cool edit pro

DaveGx

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, ive been in and out and had some personal things going on but Ive got an update out today. SSgt, I will get those added on the next update in a day or two

DaveGx

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
App has had a major update to use isolated storage instead of having to download large app updates all the time. App size is now less than 3mb. When you first tap on a particular sound for the very first time, it will download in the background to the isostore (usually very quickly depending on your signal/wifi). From that point on, pressing the button will play the sound. Long press will give you the menu to save as ringtone.

Im currently working on adjusting it so your first initial press will download and play the sound. But the important thing is, future updates should not affect sounds you've already played (downloaded to your isostore).

As always, if there is anything in particular requests, please let me know. Shoot me an email from the Email Requests button within the app.

DaveGx

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Found out that google drive isn't the best host. Switched to another. Fixed the issue with having to press twice to listen to a sound for the first time. Update awaiting certification. Also added HTC tones

DaveGx

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Tonality (isolated storage version) You must have network/cellular access to listen to each sound for the first time. After that, the sounds are stored in the apps isolated storage and will stay there even through updates, unless you uninstall and reinstall the app.
Major bug has been found and fixed
! Updated 7/8/14
Added a progress bar to each tile/button
More sounds coming soon

Tonality 8.1 (paid version where you can save sounds directly to a folder on your phone) Large size, sounds are packaged with the app. I may release a version that is small in size if people want it.

Tonality 8.1 | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Tonality Redux is just like the original. All sounds are packaged with the app so you do not have to have access to the server to hear a sound initially. The app size and update sizes will always be large

Tonality Redux | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Last edited:

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
ooooh why is it available just in the states?
pretty please release it to europe!!!
pretty pretty please!!!:crying:

Lol you can download it in the store (I have checked - UK here), or simply just log in with your MS account, click Install and the app will be pushed to your phone :grin: .

Also DaveGX, I don't suppose you could the melodies from the Zelda game series :p (namely from the Ocarina of Time).

truongvu1806

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
Many awesome ringtones for winphone.
32ac9fa0-2925-466f-9241-f1befb8f462a.png
image.php

a882a70c-d280-44b9-b85b-65af783fc61e.pnge4275e55-4db2-4bac-aae9-5f8e0f98728f.png

Let's try: Best Ringtones 8.1 | Cửa hàng Ứng dụng+Trò chơi Windows Phone (Việt Nam)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99