Show off your Windows 10 Start Hybrids!

Ryan ODonnell

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
I haven't yet seen any threads started on this, but the whole point of this post is to get people to show off their creativity skills, by showing off their Start menu/Start screen hybrids!

Also, post what PC you have!

Post yours below :)
Screenshot (23).png

Using Acer Iconia W3-810, upgraded from Windows 8.1 OEM

Ashalinia

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I like to keep it simple haha.

Edit: Oh my PC is listed below too. (Custom build with AMD FX-6300 6-Core 4.2 GHz, Nvidia Geforce GTX 660 SC, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, upgraded from Windows 8.1 Pro.)

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Decided to install Visual Studio and been goofing around with some old Windows 7 codes I wrote a few years ago. Start, Search and Task View removed (I have a Microsoft Sculpt Mouse and have the shortcuts assigned to the swipe gestures).

W10TP_ScrnShot.png

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
By dual boot is that the same thing as putting it into a vm?

maybe you shouldn't do that if you had to ask.
because its practically experimental right now. things are going to be broken. (no your surface will be perfectly fine, some stuff just might not work right)

its specifically for advanced users, so know what you're getting yourself into, READ THE DISCLAIMERS. although I highly recommend waiting until we see a more Beta release next year.
well, if you keep it separate from your current 8.1 install, good, just dont install it over.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte