Network Sharing?

crazywhitie

Oct 3, 2014
Visit site
I can't seem to use local networking after i installed Windows 10..

If I go back to Win7 it'll work find...

anyone else having these problems?

BretWin10

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site
I installed Win 10 on my old Win 7 PC (now the main OS on there),
Networking works fine for me with no changes, able to connect all three devices I have, Desktop Win 8.1, Desktop Win 10 & Android Tablet

have you checked your windows HomeGroup settings on all PC's & Devices, also check your router settings to make sure the Windows 10 pc is 'allowed' & able to access it ok & your Win 10 'Computer Name' etc & IP address to make sure they have not changed

crazywhitie

Oct 3, 2014
Visit site
I installed Win 10 on my old Win 7 PC (now the main OS on there),
Networking works fine for me with no changes, able to connect all three devices I have, Desktop Win 8.1, Desktop Win 10 & Android Tablet

have you checked your windows HomeGroup settings on all PC's & Devices, also check your router settings to make sure the Windows 10 pc is 'allowed' & able to access it ok & your Win 10 'Computer Name' etc & IP address to make sure they have not changed

yeah its weird.. I'm trying to connect it to a Boxee Box.... I installed win 8 again network shares setup perfect.. then i reinstalled Win 10.. the Drives with the Same Drive # all work fine but one drive changed so now I cant access that drive.. I see the PC Name on the boxee but once i click it just loads then goes back to all SMB's

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb