How to uninstall windows 10

ReconVirus

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Having a hard time finding a way to get back to my win 7.

Already did a complete restart and tried using a system image with it telling me I can't use on different os

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I would nuke the drive and try to restore the image using a Windows 7 recovery or install CD/USB drive to boot and the location of the image to restore.

I'd like to thank you for being prepared enough to have a system image.

ReconVirus

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
I would nuke the drive and try to restore the image using a Windows 7 recovery or install CD/USB drive to boot and the location of the image to restore.

I'd like to thank you for being prepared enough to have a system image.

how do I get a windows 7 recovery?

Having a hard time locating the driver

koolnaija

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I don't like making assumptions but seems this might be your first time running a beta test with an OS. If you installed over you Windows 7 setup, you'll have to re-install from scratch. If you have an oem ( hp, sony, lenovo, ...) machine there should be a partition that you can re-install from. If you deleted that partition for that as well then you'll need to find a Windows 7 installation CD or hopefully the oem provided you with physical recovery media.

​We can only learn from mistakes and errors

Penguwin

VR Expert
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
As others have mentioned, your most likely going to have to format ("nuke") that partition and start over. If you have a Dell, HP, Lenovo, etc. There may very well be a recovery partition to allow you to do just this. If you are unfamiliar with how to access this recovery partition, use your smartphone or another computer to Google your computer's model number and "recovery partition"... You should be able to find instructions on how to access it and start the recovery.

Best of luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos