Windows 10 Preview Has A Keylogger to Watch Your Every Move

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to thank you for bringing this up because a similar thing that popped up on reddit.

You have to understand this is a PREVIEW that you have to VOLUNTEER for, and how do you find bugs? By finding out what happened, logging!
Its disclosed in the EULA, in other places you had to have read etc. They explicitly say its recommended to not use on PCs and stuff where privacy is important etc.

Also, that article says nothing that's new. Its all in the EULA, etc. No investigation. no actual detective work, just reposting the disclaimers and adding a more than healthy application of sensationalism.

See comments please: Microsoft is keylogging the sh*t out of Win10 : windows

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
I'd like to thank you for bringing this up because a similar thing that popped up on reddit.

You have to understand this is a PREVIEW that you have to VOLUNTEER for, and how do you find bugs? By finding out what happened, logging!
Its disclosed in the EULA, in other places you had to have read etc. They explicitly say its recommended to not use on PCs and stuff where privacy is important etc.

Also, that article says nothing that's new. Its all in the EULA, etc. No investigation. no actual detective work, just reposting the disclaimers and adding a more than healthy application of sensationalism.

See comments please: Microsoft is keylogging the sh*t out of Win10 : windows

Thanks for the reply, i have no issues whether MS goes through text cause i have seen my Predictive text improving and learning the way i type.

I went through the Popular Swype keyboard PrivacyPolicy. it also collects details. I dont know what people understand and think when its MS.
Some just want to take MS in to there knees and .......

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos