Windows 10 - Love it , But a few Problems

Alex Crampton

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Hey all.

I have been running Windows 10 on my main laptop. Its brilliant.
I find it runs a lot better then 7 and 8.

But I was wondering if anyone had the same problems I am experiencing and if so, does anyone know if there are any fixes.

1) On Start-up - One drive config runs, but as soon as it tries to sync it crashes.
2) Since latest build, all apps (inc store) refuse to open. If I click the app it doesn't do anything. I manage to fix the store using the command prompt fix & the PC settings this way , but all apps that come with 10, now do nothing. Reinstalled "Hyper for YouTube" after restart yesterday, store & hyper no longer working, had to refix store and reinstall hyper.
3) Lync 2013 - Integrated webcam & separate webcam no longer work during a conference. Displays on the settings. But nothing when I try to start cam.
4) Lync 2013 - When I try to share screens (on multi screen) all screens will flash black every second until I end the sharing. Other partner (even though accepted) cannot see anything but black.

5) - On a separate laptop. Running Windows 10, had been running perfectly for weeks. I hibernated the laptop and now it will not start-up, it will not find the HDD, HDD wont spin up any more, seems weird.

Also, when im using multiscreen - 3 screens , the first and last screen will show the icon bar with clock/calendar etc. but the middle one will only show what's open on that screen.

Thanks in advance

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans