windows 10 build 9901 app issues

youdevon

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
I haved installed the leaked build 9901 of windows 10 and all the new windows UI applications hang and don't open 90% of the times .. legacy software work great the system does feel snappier than the previous build though.. is anyone here using this build and experiencing the same problem

youdevon

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
I understand that some apps wont work , but none of mines work really .. not metro apps open here really .. such a shame cuz if there WAS X86 version out I would have fed it to my Dell venue 8 pro

her3814

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
It's a leaked and unfinished build.. You've got to expect all those troubles.. Especially if this build hasn't been released for Insiders, so it'll be, for sure, full of bugs and UI inconsistencies.. Etc.. I recommend you to reinstall the build and see if apps starts to work 👍👍

youdevon

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
I did reinstall it , jus to make sure , same problem exist . funny thing though is that the exact same build works in hyper V on my Delll studio xps running the last officially released Tech prev... sucks though , loved the cleaner look .. but I will will still keep this build alive on the machine to set it thru it paces

davidhk129

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
One thing 9901 users need to know.....
Excerpt ...... by Gabe Aul
*If you did install 9901 you should know that this build won’t automatically install the next official build – it has a bug that breaks flighting. You’ll need to upgrade manually using the ISOs that are released.
I can't give you the link to the article because this is my first post.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12