HELP Start Screen doesnt work... Continuum

Sp12er

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I've just update my VAIO Multiflip 13A to Windows 10 Technical Preview... And immediately, there's a problem... No matter what I do the start screen wont pop out... Before this, I've been using an app called "Start Is back!"... Forgot to uninstall it before updating... After update, the app still function.. So I uninstall it, then the W10 start screen wont come. Then restart-> same.
My Laptop is a Hybrid that become a laptop after its display flipped around, but I see that Continuum doesn't work... What's the condition for Continuum to work? (the diff in Laptop-> tablet I think is only Auto rotate function) please help if anybody happen to cross the same problem and manage to fix it... Windows without start menu is just...

Sp12er

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
After closer inspection I see that the Bubble (indicator of the screen being touched) seem to remain at the lower left corner... With Start screen wont open up. Also, the Search bar stuck there... When I change over to tablet mode (by manually go over from setting) it's blocking the Icons. Hmm... What should I do?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion