From failure update, to a blank screen.

irsyadhhs

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Hallo everyone. I'm not an IT expert but i'm really interested in trying the windows10.

At its first realese, i considered these and those if i installed the windows10. But, with the january update, new UI, Features and others are too nice to leave out. So, i installed w10 yesterday.

Everything worked fine. I have old w10 CD (before the january's), the intel graphic driver and my nvidia geforce could be updated. I was going on updating new build (january update) and everything worked fine again.

BUT, this time. The intel and nvidia couldn't be INSTALLED (it could be downloaded). I tried all the step such as troubleshooting windows update or commading "net wuau...... Blabla"

But the driver was still not able to install. I was tired, so i will retry this tomorrow. And because i know the booting time in w10 is so F.ing lame, i chose to turn the laptop in to sleep mode by pressing the power button. And the problem happend again. It won't go in to sleep mode. I waited and nothing. So i was long pressing the power to force the windows to shut down. And this morning, i turn it on, it boots, and it's showing a choice of windows tech preview or rollback. I choose the first one and...... Nothing. It's blank. IT'S BLANK. With the mouse pointer seen. I wait and nothing again. I don't know what i should do.

I have the w8.1 back up. But i prefer to stay with w10 because i've downloaded 8GB W10 in total;((

Please, what should i do?

Thank you so much for all your responses.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte