Windows 10 automaticly installs every app i've ever used

pmc64

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone else had this happen to them? I really don't like that it does this because most of the apps I've tried out suck and I don't want it happen unless I tell it to.

sjaak327

Jan 24, 2015
Visit site
Not at my side, in fact ONLY apps that I have on the start screen at other computers show up and I still have to download them by clicking on the tile. I do believe there is a bug in the preview in regards to deleted apps, so you might want to hit up Windows update as there is an update to address that issue.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
I had this issue as well. After I finished uninstalling the offending apps, I discovered there was an update available to prevent Windows 10 from doing this to start with, according to the knowledge base article on the update.

I believe this is just happening when you do a fresh install of the Tech Preview. I just used the ISO to upgrade from 8.1 to 10 TP, and encountered the bug where it installed apps I had already removed.

Since the issue was addressed in an update already, and I've already "uninstalled" them again, I'll consider the issue resolved, since it's the final release we'll really be concerned about.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs