hey

for me windows 10 ius the best operating system... is super fast, design is slick and minimalistic... and for free? cool !

I upgraded super smooth and everything run super fast !!!

wacom was ok and everything was perfect !

after 3rd update ( i think ) pen tables start to not work very well, everytime I make click its like it doesnt stop making click and get pasted for some seconds, so if I draw a vector in ilustrator or a line in photoshop... It gets freezed and after some seconds I dont know where cursor is, then it releases the memory weirdly making random movements...

( UNLOADING LAST DRIVERS AND PUTTING OLDER VERSIONS became a little better, but not so much )

so now my work flow its a mess ! very bad because it was working smoothly....

point one, and second since last update this week, chrome with 20 tabs ( liek I normally do , even more than 30 ) playing soundcloud in background, and making movements around in desktop and programs sound started to cut....

my 2 cents. thanks
    01-29-2015 07:06 PM
    Bumppppp
    02-09-2015 01:57 PM
    Well, chrome is a memory hog and not the sleekest of browsers nowadays. Otherwise, have you reported these to MSFT as you should be doing really?

You are aware this is a pre-beta version of the OS really, so things can and will go wrong, stop working or change right?
    02-09-2015 03:10 PM