WiFi settings not sticking in build 9926

seanmh72

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
This started to happen when I installed build 9926. Every time I reboot or shut the lid on my Lenovo Yoga, I have to manually reconnect the WiFi network.

The network key is staying, but I have to click on the Connect button after each reboot. I have it set to Connect Automatically as well.

Anyone else with this issue?

corby lambert

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I had this problem since I first installed the preview last fall, finally build 9926 corrected it for me. I was so excited..... It's the little things

millermk

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
This issue started the other day for me, a so it wasn't the 9926 update that immediately caused it in my case, something after that.

rex.reyesiii

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
WIFI icon is gone in mine only accepts wired connection... Anyone knows the fix for that?

I already reinstalled the WIFI driver still now showing.

Wevenhuis

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Can't speak for Lenov laptop. No issue here on my surface pro first gen with wifi. Only wish though is that wifi settings were in the notification center not in the settings menu.

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
same issue on my Surface Pro v1. After rebooting or waking from sleep it's disconnected. It shows all available connections. Sometimes it is connected to one but with limited access. I have to reconnect to get it to work.
I removed all saved WiFi connections (forget), but I still have to manually connect it after reboot or wake.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss