Can't open store beta

TomSassen

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
I can't open the store beta in build 9926. When I try to open the app the grey loading screen appears, but after a few seconds the app closes. This happens every time, so I'm unable to open the app. When I just installed 9926 it did work a few times. Does anyone else have this problem?

josipogo

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm able to open Store (beta) but no success installing app. Trying to install anything including word, excel, pp, but no success, install button is grey but there is no any activity.

Guido Magrin

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
I am having a similar issue where I can't currently install any app from the Beta Store, even if it loads correctly when I launch it :(

anon(9152079)

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
Does your other store apps can connect to the internet? Because I'm having the same error and no store apps can connect to the internet as well.

It's the same bug I already have in my Win8, no store apps connect.

b16bkostas

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem I can install app from old store green.. But not from store beta does do not do anything when I tap install

TomSassen

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Pinning doesn't matter. The normal store does work, but when I try to search it crashes. I can install apps, as long as I don't have to search for them. The searchbox in the taskbar won't open either. I can use the searchbox when I'm in the start menu, as long as I just start typing and don't click on the searchbox

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720