Like the new system icons for Recycle Bin, system folders, etc. Anyone else but me not really digging them? Idk. They feel out of place compared to Store app icons and newer Microsoft app icons. Not really a huge deal, I can live with it, but I really do hope they change before Windows 10 is finally ready.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android
    02-06-2015 06:14 PM
    Agree completely
    02-06-2015 06:19 PM
    I too agree with the statement above
    02-06-2015 06:32 PM
    Like the new system icons for Recycle Bin, system folders, etc. Anyone else but me not really digging them? Idk. They feel out of place compared to Store app icons and newer Microsoft app icons. Not really a huge deal, I can live with it, but I really do hope they change before Windows 10 is finally ready.

I don't quite understand what you are talking about
    02-07-2015 12:36 AM
    It's OBVIOUS the icons are changing.... they even have changed from one build to the other... does this "technical preview" sounds like final to you? again. Microsoft is changing them... do you want final icons on your Windows build? well, then wait for RTM.

I don't understand the point of this thread... because there is still like 4 or 6 or 8 months to relase. if Microsoft have changed folder icons and all, it's really obvious Microsoft wants to get rid of recycle bin, but they are probably leaving that for last. they would rather test first and drop icon designs on every posible new build they can.
    02-07-2015 12:46 AM
    It's OBVIOUS the icons are changing.... they even have changed from one build to the other... does this "technical preview" sounds like final to you? again. Microsoft is changing them... do you want final icons on your Windows build? well, then wait for RTM.

I don't understand the point of this thread... because there is still like 4 or 6 or 8 months to relase. if Microsoft have changed folder icons and all, it's really obvious Microsoft wants to get rid of recycle bin, but they are probably leaving that for last. they would rather test first and drop icon designs on every posible new build they can.
    No one said it was final. You don't need to understand this thread. The point of the forums is to discuss topics. I felt I wanted to share what I felt about the TP. I've been using the TP for months now, I know there are changes happening everyday, and many more changes abound before it goes RTM.

02-07-2015 02:07 AM