Explorer.exe problem

titanrb

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Yesterday a weird problem started after i was using windows technical preview. I was trying to connect to a new network but for no reason it kept giving me the explorer.exe error. I tried to reboot to fix the problem, but the problem got even worse. Now every time i boot on windows 10 i get a blue blinking screen, if i suspend the system and turn it back on i get to the logging screen and i'm able to log in, but the problem is still there and now i'm not able to even open the start menu or open any app without getting the explorer.exe error or nothing at all. Everything else works fine i can use win+r to run stuff such as control panel and everything, the icons at the desktop and taskbar work fine so does internet explorer.
The strange thing is that i haven't installed anything, it just got bugged from one moment to another. Any ideas?. Sorry for my English it's not my language. :smile:

Skamath

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Look up How to refresh PC and follow the instructions. It may help!! but then again it being a TP you cant tell 100%. please report this bug to MS feedback.

Cheers

titanrb

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Ya, I already reported it to Microsoft, but I was hoping someone had already fixed this problem, because I had some problems with the video drivers and AMD Enduro (reported to Microsoft and AMD too) when installing windows 10 and I did not wanted to reinstall the OS.

Thnx!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99