[ Dell E7240] - Windows 10 Thread

Chuck Foltz

Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
So I wanted to start a thread for a device I recently installed the 9926 Build on. I have fully upgraded it and its working good. With this device I cannot get bluetooth to find any devices. I am guessing a driver issue. Has anyone installed the TechP on any Dell Latitude recent models?

Alain_A

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I did not but yes I think the bluetooth driver is not there yet...I tried to connect my phone to my laptop and it is the same problem on my toshiba

I also have the Dell Venue Pro 11. i don't want to install Win 10 just yet

BaritoneGuy

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
So I wanted to start a thread for a device I recently installed the 9926 Build on. I have fully upgraded it and its working good. With this device I cannot get bluetooth to find any devices. I am guessing a driver issue. Has anyone installed the TechP on any Dell Latitude recent models?

I have a colleague with a 7440 (same machine larger screen) and his seems to work fine. He did mention that there have been a couple of BIOS updates recently. Is your BIOS up to date? The other thing to try would be to download the 8.1 BT driver and force it on via Device Manager

Chuck Foltz

Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
I have a colleague with a 7440 (same machine larger screen) and his seems to work fine. He did mention that there have been a couple of BIOS updates recently. Is your BIOS up to date? The other thing to try would be to download the 8.1 BT driver and force it on via Device Manager

Can you find out what driver he selected? Mine currently is the Generic Microsoft one.

Nevermind I installed the Full WIFI + Bluetooth driver package and its working now.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs