Windows 10 OS - Concept

grubbyashes

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
So this is a concept / mock-up of the features I would personally like to see in Windows 10. This is just a mock-up and I am not a professional, but I would appreciate feedback. Thanks!

m9thll4.png

Asskickulater

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I actually really like the idea of having a setting to tuck the system tray into the notification center, much better for desktops then quick toggles

Sekyal

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Yes nice idea to put the tray in the sidebar, though with perhaps an option to have individual ones on the taskbar per user (often used ones). I do think there is a possibility of filling the sidebar with too much, but it should be a place to stick things you don't always need to see but want quick access to.

KarmaEcrivain94

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
It's not bad, but everything looks unrealistically big. Compare the size of the clock on the taskbar to the real one. See? There is a proportion problem.
Other than that, I love the idea of the system tray in the notification center :love:

Wevenhuis

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Nice mock up.

Things I notice:

1. interactive live tile. I think this is the future of live tiles.
2. more refined settings through the action center. Also my wish for windows 10.
3. instant reply. Nice option. Although an interactive live tile could also do that.

I was thinking more in the lines of this, at least for tablet mode:
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...nt=file,pptx

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa