Intel graphics card not detected

benjer3

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
So I went to play League of Legends on Windows 10 for the first time (I think, though I might have played it fine in an earlier build), and had to suffer through a game with 5-10 fps, even after turning all settings down to the minimum and closing all other applications. Afterward, I checked DirectX Diagnostic, and it turns out that my graphics card (Intel 3000) isn't being detected. Instead, all that's showing is Microsoft Basic Display Driver. Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know (or have a guess of) how to fix it?

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I don't think Intel released graphics drivers for W10 as of yet? Right? I do remember sth about graphic drivers and SP3, but that doesn't help you lol

Check online if you can find the drivers, if not, you will have to wait for a bit

Edit: therawkr92 is an angel :confused:

benjer3

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Well I feel dumb. I just restarted my computer and now it's detecting the graphics card. Should have tried that before posting here. But thanks, anyway.

anon8959613

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
I don't think Intel released graphics drivers for W10 as of yet? Right? I do remember sth about graphic drivers and SP3, but that doesn't help you lol

Check online if you can find the drivers, if not, you will have to wait for a bit

Edit: therawkr92 is an angel :confused:

Older drivers might work !
Platform isn't that much different from WIN 8.1 .
And NO IM NOT AN ANGEL ! :p :p

Well I feel dumb. I just restarted my computer and now it's detecting the graphics card. Should have tried that before posting here. But thanks, anyway.

Please don't feel dumb.
Knowledge is gained only through experience !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss