Windows 10 release date

jwckauman

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
What's the latest word on when Windows 10 will be released and we will be able to buy PC's with Windows 10 pre-installed?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Well, the latest word hasn't really changed from a while back.

I think Windows 10 will go Released-to-Manufacturers in June? (or was it this fall?)
I can't really say but I think 10 will be released somewhere in and between those two seasons.

As for 10 pre-installed, almost any modern PC today can get 10 (I intend to eventually upgrade my laptop - which shipped with Vista - to 10), so I'd just get a PC at one's leisure - unless there's new hardware that's corresponding with 10. (But I don't think too many manufacturers are timing a hardware release to match 10.)

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Well, the latest word hasn't really changed from a while back.

I think Windows 10 will go Released-to-Manufacturers in June? (or was it this fall?)
I can't really say but I think 10 will be released somewhere in and between those two seasons.

As for 10 pre-installed, almost any modern PC today can get 10 (I intend to eventually upgrade my laptop - which shipped with Vista - to 10), so I'd just get a PC at one's leisure - unless there's new hardware that's corresponding with 10. (But I don't think too many manufacturers are timing a hardware release to match 10.)
Our hope is to see win 10 as one hell of a OS in popularity...productivity and connectivity...... 😉
I think Microsoft said that its gonna be released sometime in the mid of 2015 but didn't give any official declaration.
Hope win 10 for phones gets the preview version for all windows phone devices

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro