Has anyone experienced crashing Windows Insider app

saras112

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
Take a breath and hold on. It might / not be related to server problems, but equally it might not give you anything extra until they fix server problems. Better lets wait and see.

Its still crashing, it doesnt crash when im not connected to wifi and shows a n internet connection error

David Feifer

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Is this something that worked and then stopped, or something that was broken after a build update? The insider app requires a Microsoft account in order to work, are any store apps giving you issues as well? Do you have secure boot enabled in the bios?

A ask about secure boot because it uses the tpm. I have seen and also encountered an issue during a build update where the update did not successfully carry forward the tpm keys. This effectively locked the account out of the registered applications. For me to fix this I had to disassociate my Microsoft account from my login user, reset the tpm which is done via mc snapin within windows, restart the computer and then relink my account to my Microsoft account. As soon as I relinked all my apps automatically downloaded and all worked fine.

If you DO have a TPM issue you will see messages in the event viewer..

Wevenhuis

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
crashing no. But yes a new notification that there is a server side connection problem. Message says a fix is being worked on and to try again later. I still can send feedback, only not always download feedback.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750