New dark theme for Windows apps. This is completely new, notice the dark bar at the top (internal).
    screenshot-1-.png
    04-24-2015 10:56 AM
    Yea the apps are very nice, I like the new dark theme look on 10061 build. I think Microsoft isn't finished with this look because the settings, explorer "file manger", control panel, etc... still have the light theme. The one thing about the new dark theme I hate is that they changed the start menu to black instead of any color we want, which kinda sucks but ill have to deal with it for now.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    04-26-2015 09:51 PM
    I like the new black theme. And (Josiah23) you can change the start menu and taskbar color in the settings app in the "colors" section of "personalization". You just have to toggle the "show color on taskbar and startmenu" on, and if you don't want the color from the wallpaper you can select a color by setting the toggle "automatically pick a color from my background" to off and select a color you want. There was an article on neowin about this (neowin.net/news/gallery-windows-10-build-10061-theme-colors-now-fully-supported)
    04-27-2015 08:57 AM
    I've been trying to figure it out. On the phone we have light and dark with an accent color. It seems here there is just dark by default but with the ability to set color.

I have my doubts that they'll make it ubiquitous as it is in the phone but I would like to see that. It will probably just stick to start, task and notifications.
    04-27-2015 02:55 PM
    I like the new black theme. And (Josiah23) you can change the start menu and taskbar color in the settings app in the "colors" section of "personalization". You just have to toggle the "show color on taskbar and startmenu" on, and if you don't want the color from the wallpaper you can select a color by setting the toggle "automatically pick a color from my background" to off and select a color you want. There was an article on neowin about this (neowin.net/news/gallery-windows-10-build-10061-theme-colors-now-fully-supported)
    Not with the newest update. I already tried. Well at least for me it wont change that way. I can change it to blue or something and it'll still remain black or dark grey.

04-27-2015 07:55 PM
    Weird, must be a bug? It changes right away when you select the color.
    Josiah23 likes this.
    04-27-2015 08:27 PM
    Not with the newest update. I already tried. Well at least for me it wont change that way. I can change it to blue or something and it'll still remain black or dark grey.

I had to fiddle around with it a bit so all the settings were right. Love the new "choose color from background image" feature!
    Josiah23 likes this.
    04-27-2015 08:35 PM
    I might have to look harder into the setting or something. Probably a bug though, Ill check that out later.

04-27-2015 08:39 PM