I just got my brand new Surface 3 (128GB/4GB) last night, and immediately installed Win 10 on it. Then upgraded to build 10122 this morning. So far it seems OK, but definitely a little slower than I expected.

Noticed a couple oddities.

Sometimes when I touch the screen and release, the screen shakes up and down a few pixels. Touch the screen again, and it goes away.

When I press and hold a start menu item, then choose resize, it will not accept touch screen input, i have to use the arrow keys (on the physical keyboard).

When I press and hold a start menu item after searching, then choose Pin To Start, it doesn't pin it. I have to use a mouse.

I think the start menu items are too small on this screen. you have to really pay attention to where you mash your finger to get the right choice, especially like in all apps.

Tablet mode is confusing with non-modern apps. I was just installing an app, and it tries to make every window full-screen, even the small installing dialog. And then as it moves from window to window, the start screen comes up, and you have to task-switch back to the installer. Now that's annoying. Just turned tablet mode off, thank you very much.

​More to come as I play.
    05-21-2015 01:17 PM
    So, apparently there was another Windows Update with a new firmware. After that, Win10 is behaving much better. The screen flicker seems to be gone. It now performs better, but still a little laggy compared to what I hoped for.

I am very glad to report I was able to install and run ShrewSoft VPN. I had to do an extra reboot to get it to work. However, even though it connects, I am unable to connect to websites over the VPN. I am to connect to a server on the other end via Remote Desktop. This does not exactly surprise me, VPN connections in Win10 on my desktop have been the absolute biggest problem.
    05-22-2015 09:11 AM
    Good to hear it is working for you again. I want to install Windows 10 on my Surface 3, too. But the current build, 10130, is not installing on the Surface 3. Do you where I can find an ISO file for an earlier version. Such as 10122?
    06-09-2015 01:57 PM