Why are my pages still loading after the Windows Phone 10 Preview upgrade?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Pages Still Loading after Windows Phone 10 Preview upgrade

I upgraded to windows phone 10 preview last night, and it got in successfully, even though it took two times to download (the first one said it is successful, but asked me to download again, strange!). I am in 15th hour, but the home page still says 'loading.....' and cannot open any app or receive calls. I am able to go to all settings and also to Cortana. But the buck stops there. Any help is appreciated. Thank you, Sree

askanth

May 23, 2015
Visit site
Re: Pages Still Loading after Windows Phone 10 Preview upgrade

FYI, I have 920 and I have the builds for 8.1 up to date before this upgrade...I tried hard reset, soft reset etc...all still the same result. Please help.

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site

I upgraded to windows phone 10 preview last night, and it got in successfully, even though it took two times to download (the first one said it is successful, but asked me to download again, strange!). I am in 15th hour, but the home page still says 'loading.....' and cannot open any app or receive calls. I am able to go to all settings and also to Cortana. But the buck stops there. Any help is appreciated. Thank you, Sree
hard reset, don't restore from backup.
Or roll it back, hard reset, don't restore from backup and update to 10TP again.

askanth

May 23, 2015
Visit site

Yes, thank you hotphil. but I did hard reset also. the problem is it is not going to my home screen at all. It shows blank screen and with the message 'loading.....' I am able to go to all the settings though, but cannot access any app. The phone is connected to WIFI and on power since last night (18 hours now)...

Judith H

Jun 11, 2016
Visit site

Yes, thank you hotphil. but I did hard reset also. the problem is it is not going to my home screen at all. It shows blank screen and with the message 'loading.....' I am able to go to all the settings though, but cannot access any app. The phone is connected to WIFI and on power since last night (18 hours now)...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss