Build 10130 just showed up in Windows update.

hapless11

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
fbl_impressive Professional 10130 is downloading now on my PC. Anyone else getting this? I installed the latest security updates and ran check for updates again, and there it was.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
fbl_impressive Professional 10130 is downloading now on my PC. Anyone else getting this? I installed the latest security updates and ran check for updates again, and there it was.

I'm just about to check right now

Edit: It's showing up for me, so much for it not showing up this week.

Last edited:

Michael Kerametlian

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
It seems like I'm just tacking on more and more space on the drive allocated to Win10 -- Not entirely sure how it ate up 11GB in the past few days, so I can't download 10130....

Disk cleanup seems to not find anything I can get rid of either, so I'm not sure what's going on here.
I'm using the taskscheduler to cleanup the winsxs folder, we'll see how that pans out I guess?

Harmdizzle

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
i'm on a surface pro 3. was running 10122 with minor issues, so i thought i would give 10130 a whirl. unfortunately i had to roll back to 10122 almost immediately due to no internet connection. all of the other devices in my apartment (ps3, L930) could still access my wifi - but my sp3 couldn't (either wired or wireless). has anyone else ran into that issue?

Yaron Asher

May 30, 2015
Visit site
i'm on a surface pro 3. was running 10122 with minor issues, so i thought i would give 10130 a whirl. unfortunately i had to roll back to 10122 almost immediately due to no internet connection. all of the other devices in my apartment (ps3, L930) could still access my wifi - but my sp3 couldn't (either wired or wireless). has anyone else ran into that issue?

Yes, also on a SP3, and the connectivity was restored by itself after a couple of minutes.

Tom Kufeldt

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
This has been the worst build yet for me. After logging in to the 10130 build the system bluescreened in the ATIHDWT6.SYS display driver. After that Windows was stuck in a bluescreen reboot loop. I uninstalled the driver, removing the files, from the Device Manager in SAFE mode but that didn't work. I had to go back in to SAFE mode and delete the driver ATHDWT6.SYS just to boot the new build. I am stuck with the Microsoft Basic Display Driver.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
No problems for me in Hyper-V, space problems are solved by using Disk Cleanup to remove the previous Windows Versions and Update Files, both of which can take up 2-3GB+.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Installed fine here, Space problem is getting close here (allocated 100gb for this install), but, after doing WIndows Cleanup after the install, that freed up another 18.9gb (dam !).

The start menu is much better as I requested (a few reports I put in for this), When you go into the start menu, click a letter, it will bring it all up, select the letter and hop right to that spot, Just like in Windows Phone.

Very quick to find stuff in Windows 10, way better. This is a major improvement over even how Windows 8.1 does apps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)