10159 on SP3

Mark Kaplan

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I'm on 10159 and my SP3 is now losing wifi ability upon sleeping. When it wakes, wifi is turned off. When turned on I get nothing. Reboot required.

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Actually you can go straight to 10163 now. Just download the ISO and use it, either by making a bootable USB drive (for a clean install) or mount the ISO and run setup.exe to upgrade.

I actually lasted 24 hours this time on this build with my SP3, till I got completely frustrated with the tablet mode and went back to W8.1. If you have a desktop, laptop, IMHO this a great O/S. But for a touch system, forget about it. Microsoft still has some more bugs and interface changes to make before it's really ready for tablet systems (again IMHO).

I'm seriously thinking about unregistering my system for the W10 upgrade, unless they do something about it quickly.

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Just an FYI, I fat fingered the above. It should have been build 10162. My bad for not catching it sooner, sorry guys/gals.

mbrooks78

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
I am really liking 10062 on my sp3. There are some quirks but all in all, I prefer it to 8.1. I actually use cortana on it. On my desktop, its seems more of a novelty. Edge is promising but it still needs a lot of work.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

bulls96

Jun 25, 2007
Visit site
Actually you can go straight to 10163 now. Just download the ISO and use it, either by making a bootable USB drive (for a clean install) or mount the ISO and run setup.exe to upgrade.

I actually lasted 24 hours this time on this build with my SP3, till I got completely frustrated with the tablet mode and went back to W8.1. If you have a desktop, laptop, IMHO this a great O/S. But for a touch system, forget about it. Microsoft still has some more bugs and interface changes to make before it's really ready for tablet systems (again IMHO).

I'm seriously thinking about unregistering my system for the W10 upgrade, unless they do something about it quickly.

now youve got mereally comtemplating installing it now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs