Love 10166 but Groove?

oljo01

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Hey all, i hope someone can help me, in the old Windows 8.1 the Music app was easy to use, i payed Microsoft to streame Music from the app, just search, find song and play, but now all i can se is the buy options on all the songs and albums, i cannot se a single place where i can stream Music anymore. Do i have to get the ****tyfy app? :angry:

Rob Toro

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Same problem here... Don't know if it's a problem with the "Store" app or if the feature just isn't there yet.
Basically, I can't use my Xbox Music Pass at all on my phone.

jlangner

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Same problem here... Don't know if it's a problem with the "Store" app or if the feature just isn't there yet.
Basically, I can't use my Xbox Music Pass at all on my phone.
I am sure wil be re-added. My workaround is to add from desktop, either add new album or create a playlist. They will show on phone.

Bryan Trach

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
Keep in mind you're using preview software so things are not guaranteed to work. Nobody forced any to download the preview software. With that being said, I have to use the desktop version to add music. I hope once Windows 10 is released on the 29th, mobile W10 will get much more attention.

lumianut

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
How do you get the music to sync from your desktop to phone? It took 3 days the last time I added an album to my collection on pc for it to show on my phone.

lumianut

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
How do you get the music to sync from your desktop to phone? It took 3 days the last time I added an album to my collection on pc for it to show on my phone.

ushodax

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
the only major problem that i have with groove is that there's no option to send a file from the library over bluetooth.

oh, and the fact that there's no fast forward or rewine in the "volume menu"

ak1520

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
oh so music pass doesnot work on phone yet?

music pass is recognized on 10 mobile. However, like we have the option to "explore" in Groove on 10 PC, it's not finished yet for mobile.
add music to collection on PC for it to sync to phone, then download, as a workaround.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven