I use Background Wallpapers HD for wallpapers on my SP3. It creates a folder in the Pictures library for saving images. Problem is, I can't find these images in the Photos album on Windows 10. I've looked in just the Albums view and don't see an album with the name of "Background Wallpapers HD", but I see the folder in Pictures on my SD card (where it's always been). And I don't see it in the view that just list all pictures from everywhere that are listed by date. Any ideas?
    07-27-2015 06:27 PM
    I have at least 3 albums and none show for me either. Oddly enough it doesn't work the on mobile as well. Hopefully there will be some updates soon.
    08-05-2015 09:52 AM
    Same here, no albums whatsoever even though all my OneDrive pics are in folders and I have used the OneDrive.com to make albums.

I am quite disappointed so far.
    08-05-2015 02:23 PM
    I am running the latest insider build on my ATT 830. I just noticed that a photo album I recently created does not show up in Photos. We took a family vacation a couple of weeks ago and I created an album. The album doesn't show up, nor do the photos. Interesting thing is, I also have the app HD Photo Viewer on my Start screen, when I open that app the album is there with all the photos. Weird.
    12-02-2015 11:16 AM
    I am running the latest insider build on my ATT 830. I just noticed that a photo album I recently created does not show up in Photos. We took a family vacation a couple of weeks ago and I created an album. The album doesn't show up, nor do the photos. Interesting thing is, I also have the app HD Photo Viewer on my Start screen, when I open that app the album is there with all the photos. Weird.
    Wrong forum for this, meant for the Windows Mobile Insider Forum.
    12-02-2015 11:24 AM